- This event has passed.
Principles of Sustainability CSR/ESG
May 13, 2019 - May 17, 2019| $1495
What will be covered
- CSR/ESG Strategy and Planning
- Stakeholder engagement and material impacts
- CSR/ESG benchmarks, scorecards and best practices
- CSR/ESG ROI- Driving value for stakeholders
- Reporting standards and requirements
- Assessment and Assurance for CSR/ESG reporting
- Achieving high CSR/ESG Supplier ratings
Who Should Attend
Course is designed for sustainability professionals looking to develop skills for CSR/ESG assessments and consulting
Background and passion in sustainability
Cancellation policy: For cancellations made more than 30 days before the course start date, all monies paid will be returned. For cancellations within 30 days of the course start date, a training credit will be offered for another course. You may also send another representative from your company in your place if you are not able to attend. Refunds cannot be issued within the 30 day start window; unless cancellation is initiated by iQ Training. Courses are unconfirmed until a minimum number of attendees are met. For any enrollment concerns, please contact Erica Jackson at 724-934-9000 x 636 to discuss training options.