- This event has passed.
ISO/TS 16949:2009 Internal Auditor
June 30, 2016 - July 1, 2016| $695
About This Course
The “automotive process approach” for internal auditing to ISO/TS 16949:2009 (TS-3) is a significant departure from the way most organizations have designed their audit programs. Learn the new steps of audit scheduling, planning, execution and reporting, needed to adapt from a compliance-based approach to a performance based one that promotes understanding of the effectiveness and efficiency of your quality management system. We will examine system manufacturing, process and product audits through case studies and workshops. Prerequisite: ISO/TS 16949:2009 Transition Training course recommended, along with previous auditing experience.
Who Should Attend?
Internal auditors knowledgeable on the ISO/TS 16949 technical specification
- SRI instructors are lead assessors and Quality Management System professionals who provide practical insight and expert guidance
- Case studies and workshops used to significantly improve effectiveness
- Audit Management
- Developing Effective Auditing Techniques
- Conducting an Opening Meeting
- Conducting the ISO/TS 16949 Internal Audit
- Writing Nonconformities
- Corrective Action Tracking and Closure
- Conducting a Closing Meeting