- This event has passed.
ISO/TS 16949:2009 3rd Edition Introduction to the Specification
June 13, 2016| $395
About This Course
This course is designed for top management, quality representatives, implementation teams and internal auditors involved with upgrading their quality management system from ISO 9001 to ISO/TS 16949:2009 (TS-3). Process approach exercises and workshops will be utilized to provide a clear understanding of the new structure and content of this globally-accepted automotive technical specification.
Who Should Attend?
Top management and quality representatives who want a concise understanding of the differences between ISO 9001 and TS-3
Quality personnel who want to obtain insight on how to transition their Quality Management System to the new automotive technical specification
- SRI instructors are lead assessors and Quality Management System professionals who provide practical insight and expert guidance
- Hands on examples of transition approaches
- Transitioning your current QMS to ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Audit Requirements
- The Process Approach
- Implications of Auditing Techniques
- Interpretation of ISO/TS 16949:2009