- This event has passed.
ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor
March 27, 2019 - March 28, 2019| $795
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The ISO 9001:2015 standard is applicable to any organization, regardless of type, size, industry or products and services provided. Having ISO 9001 certification can help your organization improve profits, lower employee turnover, perform better than national performance average on benchmark indicators, and improve effectiveness and efficiency. This training fosters networking and collaboration of people with different backgrounds opening the door to innovative thinking. To each training, we bring industry experience, value-added contributions, and trainers that have a practical understanding of your organization. The result: effectiveness, efficiency, satisfaction, and a valuable relationship you can rely on to achieve your success.
This course provides information that will assist you in developing and implementing an internal audit program within your organization that meets the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. This two day class utilizes student interaction, handouts and case studies to help you gain a greater understanding of the standard and auditing concepts to implement a successful management system. It will also cover the requirements for risk and risk management. While designed for beginners to the subject, many former students return to refresh their skills and catch up on the latest auditing approaches.
Grow your business iQ with ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is primarily designed for Quality Managers and personnel who are interested in conducting, managing or participating in internal audits.
Attendees are required to have reviewed the ISO 9001:2015 standard prior to the course.
Attendees will be provided with a binder of presentation material. Attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. Standards will be available for purchase during the registration process.
- ISO 9001 in the world and the U.S.
- ISO 9000 definitions of Quality, Quality Systems, Requirements and Standards
- Deming’s Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) model and how it relates to the new ISO 9001
- The 7 Principles for the new standard
- Fundamentals of Internal Auditing defined by ISO 19011
- Internal audit roles and responsibilities
- Internal auditing to the Process Approach
- How to write a nonconformity
- Nonconformance versus noncompliance
- Methods for ensuring good corrective actions
- A basic understanding of ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- A working understanding of auditing tools and techniques
- How to understand audit criteria
- How to develop audit evidence
- How to assess audit evidence
- How to reach an audit finding
- How to write a finding including a nonconformance
- How to explain the reasoning behind a finding
- How to conduct an audit interview
- Audit planning and preparation
- Audit roles and responsibilities
- The audit cycle and documenting the audit trail
- Process auditing
- Auditing and risk management