- This event has passed.
ISO 9001:2015 Documentation, Interpretation, and Implementation
March 7, 2018| $495.00
This 1-day class is targeted for those people responsible for the development and maintenance of a Quality Management System meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, as well as key process owners. Completion of the class will provide attendees with insight and understanding of the following topics:
- A brief history of ISO 9001 in the world and the U.S.
- The international “Annex SL” and how it will affect all ISO management systems
- Dr. Deming’s Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) model and how it relates to the new ISO 9001
- The 7 Principles for the new standard
- The contents of ISO 9001:2015
- Tips from experienced auditors on the best ways to meet the requirements