- This event has passed.
ISO 9001:2015 Documentation, Interpretation and Implementation
September 10, 2018 - October 1, 2018| $495
This 3 week class is targeted for those people responsible for the development and maintenance of a Quality Management System meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, as well as key process owners. Completion of the class will provide attendees with insight and understanding of the following topics:
- A brief history of ISO 9001 in the world and the U.S.
- The international “Annex SL” and how it will affect all ISO management systems
- Dr. Deming’s Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) model and how it relates to the new ISO 9001
- The 7 Principles for the new standard
- The contents of ISO 9001:2015
- Tips from experienced auditors on the best ways to meet the requirements
Who Should Attend?
This course is primarily designed for Quality Managers and personnel who want to advance their knowledge of the standard and internal auditing.
Attendees are required to have read and are familiar with the ISO 9001:2015 standard
Attendees will be provided with presentation material. Attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. Standards will be available for purchase during the registration process.