- This event has passed.
ISO 14001:2015: Transition, Documentation, Interpretation and Implementation and Internal Auditing
November 1, 2016 - November 3, 2016| $895
ABOUT THIS COURSE
SRI has prepared this course to comprehensively cover the new requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and provide a practical understanding of how to implement and audit an Environmental Management System (EMS). It also includes an overview of the various methods for investigating nonconformities to ensure effective corrective action. It was designed to demonstrate the evolution of the standard from the 2004 version and to improve comprehension of the range of flexibility in designing and improving an EMS. It is intended for everyone regardless of experience with the standards. For those with established systems, it encourages upgrades to align with modern techniques and concepts of environmental management and business sustainability. The enhanced alignment and ability to integrate with other business management standards will be explored along with the risk-based approach specifically as it applies to system design and improvement, overall environmental management and internal auditing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Environmental compliance professionals who wish to upgrade their capabilities to apply ISO 14001:2015 concepts.
- Professionals of any background tasked with implementing a new system or transitioning an existing one.
- Anyone seeking to become an Environmental Management System Internal Auditor.
- Experienced Quality and/or Safety Management System Auditors who wish to extend their knowledge to ISO 14001.
- Gain insight into the standard and system approach to management.
- Learn how to implement and maintain a new system or transition and improve an existing one.
- Recognize opportunities for alignment and integration with other compatible systems.
- Access experienced instruction and real-world examples provided by SRI Lead Assessors.
- Apply knowledge through hands-on, interactive exercises that build key system management and auditing skills.