- This event has passed.
AIAG Core Tools of the North American Automotive Industry
July 26, 2018 - July 27, 2018| $795
About This Course
The course reviews the relationship between the five core tools and their application within IATF 16949. Starting with an examination of the AIAG reference manuals, followed by instruction on the more common approaches, we then utilize workshops to provide hands on experience with each tool. No prerequisite is required for this course but it serves as an excellent primer for initial users of the tools and a practical refresher for those familiar with them.
Who Should Attend?
The audience for this course includes Quality Managers, Engineers, Process Owners and Internal Auditors.
A complete understanding of the core tools will help automotive supply chain organizations to achieve maximum benefit through their effective use. Many organizations struggle with how to apply them and audit non conformances often are written due to ineffective application.
- Introduction to the Core Tools and their relationship with IATF 16949
- The Sequence of the tools
- Advanced Product Quality Planning – the overall organizational tool
- Process Definition through Flow Charting
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis to understand risks
- Control Plan development to mitigate/control the identified risks
- Measurement Systems Analysis to evaluate the inherent measurement system error
- Statistical Process Control to understand and reduce product and process variation
- Production Part Approval Process leading to customer approval of the part/process